WHAT’S NEXT TO GET THE CONTRACT PASSED:
2. Attend Deliberative Sessions February 6-9 to debate and vote on budgets and warrant articles so that cuts aren’t made -make your voices heard!
Sign-up here for your session and get there! District voters can speak on proposed budgets and warrant articles and vote to support the students and teachers of SAUs 21 and 90. Non-residents’ attendance is still so important to the process by showcasing numbers and supporting their voting colleagues and profession.
3. Join the Seacoast Voters For Teachers facebook page and share the images and information on your page. Click the invite button to add district voters and successful alumni you know and encourage them to share as well. Consider changing your profile picture and background picture to the images on the FB page or the images on this site. Share your experiences on Facebook about the effects of the 3 failed contracts.
4. *UPDATE Beginning this Monday 2/20, be ready to write postcards, distribute stickers, make signage, and share social media at community oven after school. Any time you can contribute is appreciated! In the following weeks, we’ll distribute information, canvass, host yard signs, do sign visibility and represent the contract at events around town in February and March.
5. Continue to speak with other district voters about the contract and the successes of our students and teachers in SAUs 21&90. You might even discuss how 3 of 7 contract failures has affected your/your co-workers’ families’ lives and/or the loss of staff in district.
6. Encourage other district voters to fill out absentee ballots (printable applications below) and send them in.
7. Remind and encourage district voters to get to the polls on March 14th. If possible, find a ride for someone in need and of course, yourself.
TOGETHER, WE CAN DO THIS. SAUs 21+90=1
How to Register and Where to Vote:
Download an absentee ballot application and vote!